Labels

. (10) award (2) bahase ibunda (1) contest (2) dia (17) editing (1) gadjet (3) hidup Bujang (35) intention (7) jiwe karat (12) keluarga (14) korea (2) lirik (148) merapu (15) praktikel (2) senyum kambeng (9) senyum simpul (10) tag (7) teka teki (1) tentang aku (50) universiti (6)

Nov 14, 2010

aI-dON-nO-wAT-tU-dU







she came to me. as i want to reach her, she disappear,. and i realize that it's only a dream. :( 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great site

Anonymous said...

Funny web-sitewebsite

Anonymous said...

I like such kind of post

Anonymous said...

Interesting for)) ff

Anonymous said...

Pet friends, when I play a joke on not asked in support of include anyone to alleviate, but soul is such a fiendish thing, that
organize to beg for help. I'm in a selfsame grave state of affairs, petition Your friends, escape
they can, how much can. I want be deeply grateful to You.
Perfect Money U 1557851 E 1512655 post: alexxx767@gmail.com
PayPal : alexxx767@gmail.com

Followers

Conteng kat sini yosh!