Labels

. (10) award (2) bahase ibunda (1) contest (2) dia (17) editing (1) gadjet (3) hidup Bujang (35) intention (7) jiwe karat (12) keluarga (14) korea (2) lirik (148) merapu (15) praktikel (2) senyum kambeng (9) senyum simpul (10) tag (7) teka teki (1) tentang aku (50) universiti (6)

Aug 22, 2010

what happen to the heart?

ONCE... ALMOST 4 YEARS AGO 

I HAD FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU.. 



4YEARS AGO..

STARTING ON 30 DEC 05..


AS TIME GOES BY... 

WE SUCCEED TO DEVELOP THE LOVE..

BUT, RECENTLY.. I FELT THIS.. 


WHEN I CHECKED THOROUGHLY..

I FOUND THIS WITHIN ME.. 



WHAT SHOULD I DO?

IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT.. 

SHOULD I LET THE HEART TO BE LIKE THIS? 


*seriously,. i just need u,. and it hurts me much when u r ignoring my existence..
*it wasnt ur fault, it's my fault.. n i already at my limit.. sorry

3 comments:

LUMUT said...

hmm..its too hurt being hurted....we never know...and we never wish to be at that that hurting path....

say good bye to the all memories...
2002-2009..

bila separuh dr hati kita dilukai..............................kita kene berusaha ajar separuh lagi hati utk terus hidup.......

kamu,
if u need some1 to talk...
u can count on me...
take care...
all the best...

org akan ckp move on dkt kite yg bersedih..tp kite yg rs..hakiikatnye susah kan..

sy sedih lak baca entry kamu ni.....jujur.

MOFASAD said...

ah lumut

gedik...

hahaha

hamzah ian said...

hehehe.. gua tak paham lg..

Followers

Conteng kat sini yosh!